The EZee Life™ adjustable adult underarm crutches are adjustable in height from 52” to 60” and are suitable for people between 5’ 10” and 6’ 6” in height.
In addition to overall height adjustment the hand grips on these crutches are also adjustable in height to allow users to truly customize them for the best fit possible.
Underarm crutches are designed to be height adjustable to allow the user to be able to customize the height to meet their needs. Because people are of different shapes and have different postures some minor variations will occur as to the proper height based on the user’s overall height.
When the overall height of the crutches is adjusted properly, the top of the crutches should be approximately 1 to 2 below the user’s armpit when they are standing with a normal posture and wearing the footwear they most commonly wear.
When walking the user should move both crutches together ahead of themselves about 12 to 18 depending on the height of the user and the length of their stride.
While using the crutches for support, allow your body to swing forward as if you were going to step on the injured leg, but put your weight on the crutch handles rather than the injured leg.
The top of the crutches should not be touching your armpits your body weight should be supported with your hands.
- Push button/ adjustable
- Shipped fully assembled
- Lighter than wood,
- Standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to the weight-bearing area
- Non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip
- User Height Range: 5′ 10″ to 6′ 6″
- Height: 53″ to 61″
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Frame material: Aluminum
- Weight: 4 lb
- Weight in box: 5.2 lbs
- Box Dimensions 8.7″ x 3.3″ x 53.3″