High quality, premium materials and timeless style make the Atlas lift chair a great addition to any room for those who want a wider seat and higher weight capacity.
The Atlas is available in a blue Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fiber) that will wear well and look great!
- Three position function
- Chenille upholstery
- Four casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Superb stability in full lift position
- Excellent side to side stability
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
- The Atlas has two Dewert motors that work together to run this chair like a single motor lift chair.
- Maximum weight capacity is 210kgs (462 lbs).
Three Position Explanation
The Atlas lift chair incorporates 2 motors which work together to allow for three position operation by the user using a simple two button control.
A three position lift chair has and footrest and backrest which both move together.
- 462 lbs (210 kg)
- Seat width: 64cm (25.2”)
- Seat depth: 54cm (21.25”)
- Seat height: 49cm (19.3”)
- Backrest height: 70cm (27.6”)
- Overall Width: 108 (42.1”)
- Overall Depth: 82 (33”)Features
Three position function
Four casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
Removable back for easy handling
Easy to use hand contro
- Overall Height (down): 115 (44.9”)
- Over Height (raised): 150 (58.5”)
Shipping Size (box size)
- Base box: 108 x 82 x 66 cm (42″ x 32″ x 25.8″) Weight: 143 lb (65 kgs)
- Back Box: 95 x 83 x 33 cm (37″ x 32″ x 12.9″) Weight: 33 lb (15 kgs)